Cars, like everything made by humans, wear down. And most likely at some point in the life of your car or truck, you may have an auto body repair due to a collision or an act of Mother Nature, such as a hail storm or a tornado. In this blog post by Paintless Pros, a Top Rated Local® dent repair company in Omaha, we’ll go over some of the most common body shop repairs you’re likely to need in the life of your automobile. Contact us today for all your paintless repair needs!
THE MOST COMMON BODY SHOP REPAIRS
A body shop fixes the body of your car. An auto repair shop fixes the mechanical issues with your car, such as your transmission, tires, or engine repair needs.
- Dent repair. Dents are extremely common in cars and trucks. After all, your door swings open and hits random objects such as trees and other cars. You run into other vehicles in collisions and smash in your front bumper. You accidentally hit your car with a poorly aimed baseball throw. Or, a shopping cart smashes into your car, or you’re hit with a hail storm that is quite common in Nebraska springs and summers. Dents can be fixed at auto body shops, but you can also choose a dent repair service, such as Paintless Pros in Omaha, that offers paintless dent removal (PDR) services that can be more affordable than a full-service body shop would charge. Call us today for a free estimate!
- Collision repair. Collision repairs are a bit more serious than dent repairs and do require the services of an auto body shop. An auto body shop specializes in restoring the outside of your vehicle to like-new condition. Even if you think the damage is minimal, you should have your car examined for structural damage after a collision. Most of the time collisions are covered by your car insurance (which is why you pay for it), so there’s really no reason not to get your car fixed.
- Auto body paint. Usually when you get in a car accident, your paint job gets altered and in need of repair. Or, you just want to be able to find your car in a parking lot. There are many reasons why you might need an auto body paint job, such as scratch repair. It’s a very common auto body shop need.
- Window repair and replacement services. Glass breaks, and when you drive, you’re car’s windshield is constantly bombarded by rocks and such to cause cracks. When you discover a chip in your windshield, you need to get that patched right away before it does crack, which usually requires a full-blown windshield replacement service.
- Car detailing. Otherwise known as a car wash and vacuum, car detailing is a necessity if you are to keep the interior of your car nice. If you leave food, dirt, and grime to accumulate, it can get ground into your carpets and seats and require a much more thorough clean job or replacement. An auto body shop can repair paint on the interior of your car, fix a cracked dashboard, and detail your car for you. It can also help your car smell nice and fresh again.
- Frame work. When you’re in a car collision or you frequently go off-roading, the frame of your car or truck could be damaged. This is definitely a job for an auto body repair shop who can work to straighten out your frame.
- Fender repair. Fender repairs are one of the most common auto body repair jobs and could be part of the collision repair process. However, fender benders are common problems that many people experience. Paintless Pros in Omaha can fix minor fender repairs if the paint is not damaged, usually at a much lower rate. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
HOW PAINTLESS PROS CAN HELP WITH PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
Paintless Pros in Omaha offers the best PDR services when you need it most, like after a hail storm or when an attack by a rogue golf cart happens. We’re here when you need us to make your car or truck as good as new. Give us a call today for your free estimate!